- GRI, SRS, ABR, RENE. SRES
- License #:
Tina Works Hard + Loves Ellis County Texas
My Passion Is People!
If you are looking for a real estate professional you can trust to act on your behalf, provide impeccable services and trust that I will be your go-to Real Estate Professional for life, then look NO further! Selling your home is one of the largest financial investments that you will ever make. Please let me assure you that while selling your home, your personal and financial interests are my main objective. My goal is to make the sale of your home as seamless as possible, I guarantee it!
My professional experience and continuing education is virtually unbeatable amongst my competitors. Please take time to review my credentials as well as look at the testimonials from past clients. I sincerely look forward to working with you.
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- ABR®- Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- RENE- Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- International Sterling Society 2017
- International Diamond Society 2016
- International Sterling Society 2015
- Leaders Edge Training 2017
- Leaders Edge Training 2016
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Texas Association of Realtors
- MetroTex Association of Realtors
Ellis County is an amazing area and I’m proud to call it home. Because I love living and working here in Ellis County so much, it makes it easy to help local families and investors buy and sell local properties.
Knowing the local real estate market like the back of my hand should be a given for any real estate professional you consider working with. Market knowledge can be the difference between you overpaying or getting a great deal, finding the right property or missing it, and buying a property fully informed or missing critical things during the inspection that can cost you.
But where I take it farther is my focus on you having an amazing buying or selling experience so you can focus on living life.
Let me worry about the details.
If you want to chat real estate or even just connect for a quick coffee, reach out to me anytime!
– Tina Askew